Wednesday 22 July 2015

Counting My Day

Over 2014-2015

This is my day, :-D *Snap *snap


"Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him" colossians 1:16b



This is the first time aktiviti church di SIB Salarom Taka, kawasan Nabawan. Honestly, I'm happy with our family in Christ; doing something that can impact others ialah suatu kepuasan. I will remember this forever. I mean it. :-D

My friends in Church, with Jumieanah, me and Len. Still at Nabawan.

Ouch, this is the first time being at in front of people. *shy*
Christmas day at Church. But, I missed it. 


Aktiviti Church "Rejuvinate" with Mimie and Ira.  :-).
Praise and worship :-D


Aktiviti PKK with the cute, handsome and pretty boys and girls. 
Aquarium activity.. colouring picture.. and then selfies.. XD


Playing game with children. Anak-anak Tuhan.;D at the picture..  ehh? I also consider as a children


"You were made by God and for only God. Without God life makes no sense".




25 November 2016

"it's Started with Hope, Faith & Love"

I always remember this word "When the door was closed there will be another door to be open" and sometimes you need to leave the past and continue with the brand new life. And that is believing in Hope. 

It's hard to explain the whole things because not everyone got the same problem but everyone have their own problems. Through all things people got matured. And only them can understood the pain, the stressing situation, how they solve it, how they confront it by themselves and how they handle the situation with others people? and that's made us stronger than before. 

We need Faith just to believe all things will be alright soon or later. Trust me it always happened to me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment